Nothing can beat a simple homemade burger on a lovely cold evening in the comforts of your home. Rather than store bought burgers, the burgers which you make at home with much fewer calories can be enjoyed without any guilt.
All you need is to blend the minced chicken along with spices, dipped in egg and shallow fried, which will make a delicious burger pattie. This will make a perfect school lunch or for parties. This can be prepared within no time if you have all the ingredients with you. This can be ate just like that without sandwiching in the bun. Kids will enjoy them.
You can top the patties with mayonnaise/ ranch dressing/ guacamole or anything of your choice. You can also add a slice of cheese or even sour cream. Hope you all will like this. Try this out and let me know.
- Burger Buns- 6 nos
- Minced Chicken- 2 Cups
- Onions- 1 no
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Green Chillies- 3 nos
- Coriander Leaves- few
- Red Chilli Powder- 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- as required
- Oil- for shallow frying
- Egg- 1 no
- Cucumber slices- 2 nos
- Lettuce Leaves- 1 bunch
- Onions( sliced)- 1 no
- Wash and drain the kheema in a colander.
- Take the drained chicken mince, coriander leaves, onions, garlic, green chilies, red chili powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder and salt in a food processor and process for about 2- 3 minutes, till all gets blended well.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in a bowl. Shape the above-blended chicken mixture into round balls and flatten it out in the shape of pattie and dip them in the beaten egg.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken mixture. Heat a griddle with oil and shallow fry the patties till crisp and golden.
- Slice the burger buns from the middle and place them on the griddle till they become soft.
- Place one-half of a bun, over that place the lettuce leaf, sliced onion, and cucumber. On top place the chicken pattie and on top of that a spoon full of ranch dressing or anything of your choice. Sandwich with the other half of the bun and dig into the heavenly burger.