I think almost all who like chocolate are definitely going to like this pudding filled with chocolate. A perfect dessert which can be served in parties and to the guests, who arrive unexpectedly.
Previously I have posted bread and butter pudding on my blog. This dish is much easier than that. Just mix all the ingredients and bake.
I got the recipe when I was watching “Giada at home” on Netflix along with my daughter who is a big chocolate fan. From then on she was asking me to prepare this pudding and so I tried. This is a perfect dish where leftover bread can be converted to a dessert within no time.
If you want you can also add chocolate chips or some nuts. Kids will enjoy this dessert as there is a surprise waiting for them, as they scoop to the bottom of the bowl. This is a bowl filled with delicious, nutritious and flavor Lucious pudding which will be loved by all.
- Nutella- ½ cup
- Milk- ¾ Cup
- Egg whites-4 nos
- Bread slices- 7- 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate the egg yolks and the whites. Keep the yolks for another purpose and beat the whites till fluffy and peaks are formed.
- In a mixing bowl, add the ½ Cup Nutella along with milk. Mix till everything gets incorporated well.
- In this add the fluffy, airy whipped egg whites little at a time and mix well to blend.
- Roughly chop the bread and drop them in the above-made Nutella egg white mixture and mix using a spatula so that all the bread pieces gets coated well.
- Place the greased ramekin bowl on a baking tray and put a tbsp of Nutella inside all the ramekin bowls and fill them with the bread mixture.
- Bake these for about 20- 25 minutes and when it is cool, sprinkle some powdered sugar, scoop out and enjoy.