On a frigid day, who doesn’t like to have a warm and a comforting soup made with a perfect combination of mushrooms, eggs, ginger and most importantly a little bit of love…:)
This is my version of the soup. A simple, delicious and a very nutritious soup, which will be loved by all. In this soup I have used egg whites instead of whole eggs. The beaten eggs when dropped in the soup, just looks like silky threads...
- Egg whites- 3 nos
- Ginger(crushed)- 1tbsp
- Mushrooms- ½ cup
- Chicken Stock- 2 cups
- Soy sauce- 2tbsp
- Salt and Pepper- as required
- Celery/ Basil- for garnish
- Heat chicken stock in a bowl until simmering. Add mushrooms at this stage and let it cook for 4- 5 minutes.
- Now when the mushroom becomes soft add the crushed ginger, salt, pepper and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Keep the flame in lowest maximum and slowly pour the egg whites while stirring the chicken stock in one direction. The eggs will get cooked immediately forming lovely strands. Switch off the flame and garnish with celery and serve.