One day I got a call from my dear friend that they are coming for a get together in my house and warning to be prepared :-). She also told me not to prepare lunch. When we four meet, then we will forget the whole world. It will be a day of fun and laughter. So I thought as I am not preparing lunch I will make some thing special which they all like. And so these cupcakes happened.
When I was working with the kindergarten, I used to bake some goodies and would take them for my friends as they were my best critics. They loved whatever I baked. So I searched for cupcakes, as you all know, I love baking cupcakes.
I got the recipe of nutella cupcakes from Sailu’s blog as the name was unique and I had nutella with me. Before I never baked anything with nutella. So I gave it a try and this is what the end result is.
- Maida- 1 ½ Cups
- Baking Powder- 2 tsp
- Eggs- 2 nos
- Salt- a pinch
- Butter- ¼ Cup
- Sugar- ¾ Cup
- Oil- ¼ Cup
- Milk- ⅓ Cup
- Yogurt- ⅓ Cup
- Nutella- as required
- Swift together maida, salt, baking powder in a bowl.
- Cream the eggs along with sugar till it forms fluffy and creamy. Add the yogurt, oil and butter in this and mix.
- Add the flour mixture in the above wet ingredients and slowly add the milk. Mix well on slow speed and combine well.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Pour the cake batter into cupcake moulds and add ½ tbsp of nutella in each cupcake batter and give a nice swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake these cupcakes for about 20- 25 minutes in the preheated oven and enjoy.